Friday 3 October 2008

Dottie goes Geometric!

Well - I am still alive! I have not been around very much lately!! Life is just too busy! I'm glad that it's Friday night and hopefully I will be catching up with all of my blogging friends tonight.. yay!!

Here is my card for the Dottie's World challenge this week... Set by the lovely Adele the challenge this week is
Dottie goes Geometric!

Once again there are some Awesome works of art from the Design team - hurry over and check them out!!



In case you are wondering why she is green?? well she ate too much chocolate of course.... lol - oh, and originally I coloured her in for last weeks challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! I think I would be green if I ate this much Sammi! Fantastic creation and it's so good to see you back!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lots of fun and great shapes too. Great to see you back adn that the postie has been so kind to you too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the extra touch of the real foil wrappings! Another fun card - you're good at fun cards!

    Glad to see you've got so much to play with from the postman this week! Enjoy!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such great fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx