Sunday 31 August 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge :: A Stitch in Time

It's was a very PRODUCTIVE day yesterday... I managed to get LOTS of colouring done...yay! As well as Three Challenge cards made. Whoo!

This is my card for this Week's Papertake Weekly challenge ... the theme was "a Stitch in time"
My stitching is faux as I still have not made up any bobbins for my machine! :) lol.




This card is for the daughter of a very good friend.. It will be her birthday mid-September... I am slowly getting more organised! LOL.

I LOVE this image... It is an Elisabeth Bell image and I am so very grateful to my friend Emma for sending me this image... I have been admiring Elisabeth's artworks/stamps for quite some time now and was so pleased to be able to finally use one!! :)

THANKS EMMA! and Big *HUGS* to you babe!!

8 comments:

  1. super cute sammi!
    your cards have got so much better!! wowers! ~~so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sammi!! Holy cow you've been one busy gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful, I love the colours you have used, I am sure Adele will love this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susch a lovely card! I love the image and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, love the personalisation too!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sammi, love the image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovey card Sammi, great colours, Adele will love it!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx