Friday 1 August 2008

Dottie and George sitting in a tree...



Dottie and George sitting in a tree, k-i-ss-i-n-g
first comes LOVE,
then comes MARRIAGE,
then comes little Dot in the baby carriage!!

tee hee!! I LOVE the new Dottie and George Love and Marriage Downloads available from Charmed Cards and Crafts!!



I have done A LOT of colouring in of these images tonight, but I only got one card made!! :)
I made another card with a different Dottie though... I will post her in the next post! :)

4 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl Sammi. Great card of Dottie and George x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute-love this collection! I get carried away colouring sometimes! I have to remember why I am colouring them in sometimes! Hehe!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image. Think I might need to go and download these too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi what a gorgeous card! I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx