Saturday 19 July 2008

Weekend Blurfing

Saturday morning!! YAY!! :) I've been longing for this weekend! What's on the agenda?? gotta do some cleaning, meeting a friend and going for a haircut this morning, Church and a pastoral care meeting tomorrow afternoon AND some card making of course... I've been slackening off on my challenge entries.. just don't seem to have time to do them all... The ONE I HAVE to do is Dottie's world :) we bought some Rhinestones on Thursday night so I'm ready now :)

This morning I have been doing a bit of blurfing and catching up with your blogs... here is a list of some yummy blog candy out there!

Andrea

Deb

Maya :)

Susie

Marlene


Maria

Kristine

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck to you :)

    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my blog candy, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi :)Thanks for playing and good luck!!

    Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Thanks for entering my blog candy! Your name is in the box! Good Luck!
    Hugs from Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx