Saturday 26 July 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge : Sketch7

Wow!!! There is another great sketch by the fabulous Katharina on the Papertake Weekly Challenge site this week. the Design team had done an Awesome job with their creations :)

Here is my attempt!




I used one of my new fairy doodles and a sentiment which I have included with my digital downloads.

I used paper which I downloaded and printed from Funky Fairy Inspirations!!
(Check out their blog you will not be disappointed!!)

Have a lovely weekend!!

Sammi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments left on my blogg Sammi :) your cards are fab and so are your doodles :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great card, I loved this sketch too. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at PTW for Katharinas sketch challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card ,love the image ,brilliant ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx