Tuesday 22 July 2008

Blogging Friends Forever



Wow! I am so stoked!! This morning the wonderfully talented Becky gave me this award.
and....
Tonight my lovely friend & SBS#15 sister Emma (she is very inspirational) gave me this award! there goes my plans of giving this award to her!! lol :)

the rules are:

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

this was HARD ... My five are:

Jac
Ruth
Nicky
Juliet
Lea

Well... not one but pretty much 4 of these ladies are on the other side of the world to me!! They are very talented and provide me with much inspiration as well as leaving me so many encouraging comments :: THANK - YOU!!
The other is my youngest sister, Nicky, who has been reading my blog for as long as it's been going and is now also my blogging friend too - since she started her blog. LOL.

Thanks to all my readers - I do love reading all your comments!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sammi I am honoured and now have to have a bit of a think about which 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Sammi, I'm really honoured that you thought of me.

    I love your blog, always brightens my day and makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx