Tuesday 1 July 2008

Award



Oh wow - how excited am I ... I received an award from my blogging buddy Jac. Thanks so much Jac :)

My new friend Lea also gave me this award :) Wow... :) she has an AWESOME blog... go and check out her work!!

It's a special award given to weblogs that somehow catch your eye!
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

my nominations are going to my wonderful SBS sisters who have been so friendly and encouraging and I'm loving seeing what they create and post!! Their blogs are:
Emma
Felice
Jessica
Joana
Kelly
Kim
Lainy
Lisa
Lisa
Lois
Monica
Nany
Pam
Robyn
Roz
Teresa
Yesy

It said at least 7 right ... so I did not have to stop at 7 ... tee hee :)

These ladies give me much inspiration and I love checking their blogs...I know that they have already received the award but I just wanted to mention them as they are so encouraging and they have BRILLIANT blogs :) Jac & Ruth

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the "nomination"! Sorry I haven't visited in a while, it has been busy. Summer school ends next week, and then I will have a month to play!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this award twice my friend. I've nominated you too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ...thank you sammi
    + congrats on your awards
    xxx
    joana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sammi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Sammi! Very kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx