Thursday 26 June 2008

It's Candy Season

There are LOTS of people giving blog candy away at the moment ... Here's a bit of a list:

Dana has reached over 1000 hits! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Fiona has reached over 10,000 hits... Wow! Well done!!

Susie has reached over 15,000 hits! That's Awesome!

Cathy is offering some images and bits and pieces!

Becky is also giving away MORE candy .. go look!

Well - I was planning to give away some candy when I reached 2000 hits and now I am up to 2441 - oops how did that happen! THANKS to all those who have been visiting and leaving lovely encouraging comments... I am preparing to make a blog candy post myself on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx