Saturday 28 June 2008

Blog candy

It's time I had some candy ... I know I've been promising it since I got my Magnolia stamps... well here it is!! Here's a bit of a taster!



WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO????

A couple of things...

1. Write about my blog candy on your blog
2. Suggest a name for my little gumnut girly #2



*** an extra entry = If you are able to find my gumnut girly#1 and suggest a name for her too - on the original post!***

I will post the winner next Sunday morning - 6th July (that's Saturday night for most of you)!

4 comments:

  1. Emm naming posts - not very good at this but thought I'd give it a go! How about Vikki (she kinda suggests vikings to me! told you I wasnt very good at this!) Right off to mention your wonderful looking candy on my blog. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ria asked if she could have a go too and if she can then she would like to suggest Bethany. Thanks Jac & Ria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matilda or Isabelle? Am I allowed two names! She is sooo cute. Going to have a play this afternoon with some of your doodles. Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think she could be called Christie, I love the dottie cards you have made, she is very cute in her many forms.
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx