Sunday 25 May 2008

Friendship Award



My friend and SBS15 - Blogging sister Emma gave me this award! :)
How lovely! THANKS Emma :)
In turn I would like to pass this on to all my SBS#15 blogging sisters
(see the links at the left side of the page).

I am thankful for "new found" friendships!!!
----------------------------------
You might have noticed I keep on changing my blog template/ layout etc etc... I am still trying to get it the way I want and "learning" much in the process... I think I'm nearly there!

3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, I've tagged you in my blog to do a meme - you can check it out at http://stillbesidebluewaters.blogspot.com
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, I have put it on my blog! The statement is very lovely!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the award...sorry it took a bit to come check it out!HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx