Wednesday 21 May 2008

Dottie says Thanks


The challenge on Dottie's world this week was "Double up"...
Here is my attempt... This is Dottie painting herself!!
- I superimposed a smaller Dottie into the painting!! I coloured most of the images on the computer ... but our black ink is running out so I had to outline it with a pen and I added some sparkle gel pen highlights as well!!



I thought I'd double up' with challenges too and enter this for the
"Stamp Something" challenge too... so this is my "thanks" card!!

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. too cute!! what fun purple tights! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! That image is so fun! It's always great when you can combine challenges! Thanks for joining ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I nearly did exactly the same idea for my example card. I love her sparkly, stripy tights.
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx