Monday 24 March 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers -15

Hi Everyone! My name is Sammi!

I have always been into Creative stuff and I just love CRAFT... all types really but most of all card making! I was a consultant for a Scrapbooking business a few years ago and now spend most of my spare time using the tools and product to make cards!! Although I must take some time out to do some scrapping soon!
Just recently I have got into stamping (although I do remember I used to love stamping with my Rainbow Brite stamps as a child)...

The world of blogging is not that new to me as I have had a personal blog for a couple of years but the craft blogging is certainly new and exciting! and that's my world of art and crafts :)

some more about me:
I love making friends ... I am 28yrs old, have been married for 6 great years to a wonderful man and I have been a Christian for about 10years now and I spend my week days working as an Administrator in our church.

.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Sisterhood Sammi! Glad you joined us and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sammi! Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the group Sammi...I look forward to chatting with you again soon. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sammi!! Welcome, welcome, so nice to see you!! The kids loved their cards....although my son thought it was an envelope and tried to "open" it even more:-)LOL!!

    Looking forward to chatting again soon!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sammi welcome sister to the group .
    Happy Easter
    xxx

    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!! Sam its lovely to have you as another SBS!
    Love your blog and your cards are so refreshing!
    Really looking forward to swopping ideas with you, Emma,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammi welcome to SBS-15! Your cards are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Just popping in to say Hi, just joined sbs15.

    Happy Crafting
    Lisa

    http://lavender-stamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sammi I'm a new member of sbs-15 and I'm so excited to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx