Wednesday 12 March 2008

Exciting stuff

I have continued my adventures into the world of cardmaking blogs - it is very exciting!!

I'm quite excited by the Papertake Weekly challenge blog and am looking forward to getting stuck into making some cards for the challenges! I emailed Steph just to check it was OK to enter, being in Australia and not the UK (it seems everyone is in the UK) and it is - yay!! Steph has some great cards on her blog

... I'm still not sure about the whole etiquette of linking peoples blogs on mine though but I guess I'll work it out ?? I need to put some links up at the side and a blogroll too I think.

From Steph's blog I found a link to Katharinas who also has some great cards on her blog
as well as some exciting sneak previews of these new High Hopes stamps - COOL!! and she is also offering some blog candy!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks Sammi - we look forward to seeing your creations! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx