Saturday 12 January 2008

Crafty stuff and a process diary of sorts

I have been inspired to start this new blog...I will make no promises about how often I will post but I'd like to keep a record of all the cards (and other crafty stuff) that I make... so I will endeavour to post photos and descriptions and who knows what else....WHY??? 
Perhaps I could blame years of keeping a VAPD (Visual Arts Process Diary) during school and uni .... I thought it might be fun and good to look back on things later.

I was given quite a few scrapbooking, card-making supplies for Christmas including this great set of ribbons so I'm looking forward to getting stuck into making stuff!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx